Predictor Exams – CEN, PCCN, CCRN, & NCLEX-RN
- With the Predictor Exam from Elite Reviews, you can take a simulated certification exam. This simulation helps you get an accurate idea of how prepared you are for the exam.
- Just as with the actual certification exam, you’ll have 2 – 3 hours in which to complete the practice exam. We’ve chosen a mix of questions that reflects most recent exam blueprint. Best of all, once you register for the Predictor Exam, you’ll have 24 hours to complete the exam. Feel free to repeat the exam as often as you’d like.
- With questions covering all the major topics, such as Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Multisystem, Endocrine, Renal and more, the Predictor Exam provides an ideal way to practice for exam day. This practice test can be a lifesaver for people who are nervous about testing and need ways to pinpoint the weak spots in their knowledge base.
- $39.95 – Duration 7 Days
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the Online Review course. As well as from the National Certification Exam.
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
- Approved for 5.0 CE Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing.
- Please go to the CE Center or to your Account and put in your username and password in order to access the course completion certificate.