PCCN Review Course
Cost: $275.00 Duration : 60 days
Cost: $300.00 Duration : 90 days
PCCN Review Course – Overview
- The PCCN Review & 1250+ Practice Questions Encompasses – Cardiac, Neurology, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Endocrine, Hematology, Psych, Multi-system & Professional Caring!!
- The PCCN Review Course Was Designed As An Alternative Solution To The Traditional Classroom Style Of Preparation & Reflects The Most Current PCCN Exam Updates. This Review Course Includes All Of The Content Needed To Be Successful On The PCCN National Exam!!
- We Guarantee Success On The First Attempt. In The Event You Fail, You Will Be Allowed To Repeat The Review Course At No Additional Charge.
PCCN Review Course – Content
- The PCCN Review Course has been divided into 4 parts. Each part contains the various lectures & practice questions that you must review in order to complete this course.
- PCCN Review Course Part 1 Includes – (Pretest, Endocrine, Hematology & Multisystem)
- PCCN Review Course Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Behavioral & Pharmacology)
- PCCN Review Course Part 3 Includes – (Pulmonary & Neurology)
- PCCN Review Course Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular & ECG/Pacemakers)
- Just remember, you will be allowed to repeat any part of this review course until the allotted registration period has elapsed.
- After Registration Is Complete, All 4 Parts To The PCCN Review Course Will Appear In The User’s Account.
PCCN Review Course – Continuing Education
- Approved for 35 Continuing Education Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing
- Login To Your Account In Order To Access The Course Completion Certificate.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: $250.00 Duration: 45 Days
- Cost: $275.00 Duration: 60 Days
- Cost: $300.00 Duration: 90 Days
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the PCCN Online Review Course.
- You must take the PCCN Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the PCCN Online Review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the PCCN Online Review Course; as well as from the PCCN Certification Exam from AACN
- You must complete the entire PCCN Online Review Course which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
- How Long Is The PCCN Certification Period?
- 3 years
How Long Is The PCCN Exam?
- The PCCN Exam is a 2.5 hour test consisting of 125 multiple choice questions.
- Of the 125 items, 100 are scored and 25 are used to gather statistical data for future exams.
What Content Is On The PCCN Exam?
- Clinical Judgement (80%)
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice (20%)
How Much Does It Cost To Take The PCCN National Certification Exam?
- The following fees are for taking the PCCN National Exam. Please do not sign up to take the PCCN National exam until you are confident with your knowledge base. The fees below are set by AACN.
- PCCN Computer Based Exam
- AACN Members $195
- Nonmembers $300
- PCCN Retest
- AACN Members $135
- Nonmembers $215
- PCCN Renewal By Exam
- AACN Members $135
- Nonmembers $215
Additional PCCN Review Course Options
- PCCN Predictor Exam
- PCCN Question Bank
- PCCN Practice Questions Bundle
- PCCN Online Review Course
- PCCN Review Course Bundle
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Elite Reviews. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Elite Reviews has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
- “Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.”
- No portion of this course, other than the Exam Score report, may be printed, copied, or photographed without the permission of Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net).
- Copyright © Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net) All rights reserved.