PCCN Review (2019) – Lectures & 1250+ Practice Questions
The PCCN Review Is A Comprehensive Online Review Program That Includes – Online Lectures – 1250+ Practice Questions & 35 CEU’s. The PCCN Review Course – Encompasses The Following Content Areas: Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Endocrine, Hematology, Psych, Pharmacology & Multisystem – Pass Or Retake For FREE!!
PCCN Review – Online Lectures
PCCN Course includes all of the core content on the PCCN National Exam. The main subject headings are from the following: Endocrine, GI, Hematology, Renal, Behavioral and Multisystem. Other areas of focus are: Neurology, Pulmonary, Cardiovascular, Pharmacology and Hemodynamic Monitoring.
PCCN Review (2019) – 1250+ PCCN Practice Questions
There is a total of over 1250 online practice questions included in this review course as well. Each of the subject areas are divided into several exams; so that you can focus on the content that matters most to you. All of the exams are timed and will offer both correct and incorrect rationale responses. You will be allowed to repeat each of the exam as often as you would like within the subscription timeframe.
PCCN National Exam Overview
Customers can take the PCCN National Exam at any time during the course of the year. Go to AACN.org for registration details. The PCCN exam includes 125 questions, but only 100 are scored. The test blueprint are broken down into sections.
- 80% Focuses On Clinical Judgement
- GI/GU, Endocrine, Hematology & Integumentary
- Musculoskeletal, Neurology & Psychosocial
- 20% Focuses on Professional Caring & Ethical Practice
Customers can purchase several other course options; such as the PCCN Predictor Exam, Q-Bank, Practice Questions Bundle, Online Review, Review Course and Course Bundle. Each of the courses mentioned have several options.
PCCN Review (2019) – Cost
- $250.00 – Duration 45 Days
- $275.00 – Duration 60 Days
- $300.00 – Duration 90 Days
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full PCCN Review Course.
- The learner must take the PCCN Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the PCCN Review course. As well as from the PCCN Certification Exam from AACN
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- Follow all rules or the Course Guarantee is void.
- Approved for 35.0 CE Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing.
- Please go to the CE Center or to your Account; put in your username and password in order to access the course completion certificate.
- Go to AACN.org to register for National Exam