PCCN Predictor Exam – 125 Practice Questions & Answers
- The PCCN Predictor Exam Is A Comprehensive Online Practice Exam That Is Designed To Give Nurses An Accurate Assessment Of Where They Currently Stand In There Studies.
- With the PCCN Predictor Exam from Elite Reviews, you can take a simulated certification exam that helps you get an accurate idea of how prepared you are for the exam.
- Just as with the actual PCCN certification exam, you’ll have 2.5 hours in which to complete the 125-question exam. We’ve chosen a mix of questions that reflects AACN.org’s most recent blueprint for the PCCN exam. Best of all, once you register for and order the PCCN Predictor Exam, you’ll have 24 hours to repeat the exam as often as you’d like — so you can build up your confidence as you learn what to expect.
- With questions covering all the major PCCN topics, such as Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Multisystem, Endocrine, Renal and more. The PCCN Predictor Exam provides an ideal way to practice for exam day. This practice test can be a lifesaver for people who are nervous about testing and need ways to pinpoint the weak spots in their knowledge, gain familiarity with the testing format and build confidence. Order today!
- Cost – $39.95 – Duration 7 Days
- The learner must take the PCCN Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the PCCN Online Review course. As well as from the PCCN Certification Exam from AACN
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
- Approved for 5.0 CE Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing.
- Please go to the CE Center or to your Account and put in your username and password in order to access the course completion certificate.