NCLEX Review (2021)
The NCLEX Review Course Is A Comprehensive Online Review Program That Includes – Lectures – 1250+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions – PASS Guaranteed. This Review Course Includes – Cardiac, Neurology, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Endocrine, Hematology/Oncology, Psych, Multi-system, OB-GYN & Pediatrics.
Cost: $275.00 Duration : 60 days
Cost: $300.00 Duration : 90 days
- The NCLEX Review & 1250+ Practice Questions Was Designed As An Alternative Solution To The Traditional Classroom Style Of Preparation. This Online Review Includes All Of The Content Needed To Be Successful On The NCLEX National Exam.
- There Are 4 Parts To This Review. Each Part Contains The Lecture Content And Practice Questions For That Main Subject Area.
- After Registration, All 4 Parts Will Appear In The Users Account. You Can Retake Any Section Of This Course Until Registration Expires.
- We Guarantee Success On The First Attempt. In The Event You Fail, You Will Be Allowed To Repeat The Review Course At No Additional Charge.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account.
- Second – After Creating An Account, All 3 Options (45, 60, 90 Days) Will Be Listed. Select The Option You Desire And Delete The Other Two.
- Third – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For This Review Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account.
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
NCLEX Online Lectures
- This Review Is Comprised Of 4 Parts. Each Part Is Further Divided Into Shorter Sessions In Order To Pinpoint Areas That May Need Further Reviewing.
- NCLEX Review Part 1 Includes – (Endocrine, Hematology-Oncology & Integumentary)
- NCLEX Review Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Neurology & Pulmonary)
- NCLEX Review Part 3 Includes – (Pharmacology, OB-GYN, Pediatrics, Mental Health & Musculoskeletal)
- NCLEX Review Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular, ECG Interpretation, Pacemakers & Multisystem)
- You Can Review Any Section As Often As You Would Like Until You Have Achieved A Level Of Content Mastery That You Are Comfortable With.
NCLEX Practice Exams
NCLEX Practice Exams
- The NCLEX Review Consists of Over 1250 Practice Questions And Reflects The Most Current Exam Updates From The Board Of Nursing.
- This Review Is Divided Into 4 Parts. Each Part Consists Of Practice Exams That Contain 50 to 100 Randomized Practice Questions.
- All Practice Exams Are Timed. At The End of Each Practice Exam, You Will Have An Opportunity To Review and/or Retake The Exam.
- In The Event You Have To Leave Before Finishing Any Exam; You Will Be Allowed To Pick Up From Where You Left Off, Once You Return To The Course.
- You Can Retake Any Exam As Often As You Would Like During The Allotted Registration Period. In Order To Pass Any Of The Exams, An 80% or Better Is Required.
NCLEX Sample Questions
NCLEX Review – Sample Questions Click Here
- This guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes this Review.
- You must take the NCLEX National Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this review. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat this review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in this review; as well as from the NCLEX Exam from the National Board
- You must complete the entire NCLEX Online Review which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Guarantee is void.