The NCLEX Review was designed as a cost-effective way for nurses preparing for the NCLEX National Certification Exam. This course will include Online Lectures and Practice Questions.
NCLEX Review Course
There are several other courses that’s related to the NCLEX Review.
- Predictor Exam
- The NCLEX Predictor Exam Includes 175 Online Practice Questions For Up To 30 Days After Purchase
- Question Bank
- NCLEX Question Bank Includes 1250 Practice Questions For Up To 90 Days After Registration
- Online Review Course
- The NCLEX Online Review Course Includes Lectures & 2000+ Questions For Up To 90 Days
- Practice Questions
- The NCLEX Practice Questions Includes Both The Predictor Exam & Question Bank
- NCLEX Review Course Bundle
- Review Course Bundle includes both Online Lectures & 3000+ Questions For Up To 150 Days
Online Lectures – Content Overview
The NCLEX Review Course includes Online Lectures from all major subject areas. See Content Areas
- Hematology Oncology
- Pharmacology, ECG/Pacemakers
Cost For Review Course
- 45 Days Duration – $250.00
- 60 Days Duration – $275.00
- 90 Days Duration – $300.00
NCLEX Practice Questions
The NCLEX Review will include over 1250 practice questions from all major content areas on the National Exam.
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam; you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the NCLEX Online Review course. As well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam from ENA
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
NCLEX National Exam
The NCLEX National Certification Exam is administered by . In order to register for the National Exam, go to NCSBN.org for registration details.