NCLEX Review (2019) – Most Recent NCLEX Exam Updates
The NCLEX Review Is A Comprehensive Online Review Program That Includes – Online Lectures – 1250+ Practice Questions – 35 CEU’s & The Most Recent NCLEX Exam Updates!! The NCLEX Review Course – Encompasses The Following – Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Endocrine, Hematology, Psych, Pharmacology, OB-GYN, & Pediatrics – Pass Or Retake For FREE!!
NCLEX Review Course
There are several other courses that’s related to the NCLEX Review.
- Predictor Exam
- The NCLEX Predictor Exam Includes 175 Online Practice Questions For Up To 30 Days After Purchase
- Question Bank
- NCLEX Question Bank Includes 1250 Practice Questions For Up To 90 Days After Registration
- Online Review Course
- The NCLEX Online Review Course Includes Lectures & 2000+ Questions For Up To 90 Days
- Practice Questions
- The NCLEX Practice Questions Includes Both The Predictor Exam & Question Bank
- NCLEX Review Course Bundle
- Review Course Bundle includes both Online Lectures & 3000+ Questions For Up To 150 Days
Online Lectures – Content Overview
The NCLEX Review Course includes Online Lectures from all major subject areas. See Content Areas
- Hematology Oncology
- Pharmacology, ECG/Pacemakers
Cost For Review Course
- 45 Days Duration – $250.00
- 60 Days Duration – $275.00
- 90 Days Duration – $300.00
NCLEX Practice Questions
The NCLEX Review will include over 1250 practice questions from all major content areas on the National Exam.
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam; you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the NCLEX Online Review course. As well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam from ENA
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
NCLEX National Exam
The NCLEX National Certification Exam is administered by . In order to register for the National Exam, go to NCSBN.org for registration details.