NCLEX Review Free Trial
- Our NCLEX Review courses have so much valuable content. We think the best way for you to get a feel for them is by taking our Free Trial. The trial period includes a NCLEX review lecture and two 15-question multiple choice sample exams.
- NCLEX Review Free Trial is intended to give you a taste for what you will receive if you purchase our NCLEX review course. The Free Trial lasts 24 hours. This Trial is not meant to be a replacement for the full NCLEX Review course. This course will allow you to experience the format of our course without any risk or obligation. If you do decide to purchase a full course from us, you can easily do so at the end of the trial.
- Get the feeling of being in a Live Review class, with the ability to go at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Try a NCLEX Review Free Trial today!
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the NCLEX Online Review course. As well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam.
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
- Approved For CE Contact Hours through the California Board Of Nursing
- After Course Completion, go to your Account and click on CE Certificate for printing.
NCLEX Review Free Trial (2019) – Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates
We currently offer a variety of courses for the NCLEX national exam. If you are looking for review questions; choose the NCLEX Predictor Exam, NCLEX Question Bank or NCLEX Practice Questions bundle. Looking for sample questions and lectures; choose the NCLEX Review, NCLEX Online Review or the NCLEX Review Course bundle.