NCLEX Review Free Trial (2021)
The NCLEX Review Free Trial Includes – Online Lectures & Multiple Choice Practice Questions – That Can Be Accessed For Up To 24 Hours After Registration. This Free Trial Offer Is A Great Opportunity For Nurses To Assess Their Knowledge Base In One Of The Key Areas Included On The NCLEX National Exam!!
Cost: FREE Duration : 24 Hours
- The primary purpose of this FREE TRIAL is to give you (the learner) an overview of what to expect should you purchase the Full Online Review Course.
- This FREE TRIAL includes a sample lecture of one of the topics that will be covered in the Online Review as well as the actual board certification exam.
- At the end of the FREE TRIAL you will have the option to purchase the FULL Online Review Course.
- If you would like to purchase the FULL Online Review Course, return to your account and select the course of your choice.
NCLEX Practice Exams
- At the end of the sample lecture, there will be 2 accompanying Multiple Choice Exams.
- Exam 1 will cover the content included in the lecture and consists of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- Exam 2 is a bonus exam that consists of 15 Alternate Format Practice Questions.
How The Course Works
- First – Select The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – After Creating The User Account, Click The Blue Checkout Button To Complete The Registration
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: FREE Duration: 24 Hours