NCLEX Review Free Trial (2021)
The NCLEX Review Free Trial Includes – Online Lectures & Multiple Choice Practice Questions – That Can Be Accessed For Up To 24 Hours After Registration. This Free Trial Offer Is A Great Opportunity For Nurses To Assess Their Knowledge Base In One Of The Key Areas Included On The NCLEX National Exam!!
Cost: FREE Duration : 24 Hours
NCLEX Review Free Trial – Overview
- The primary purpose of this FREE TRIAL is to give you (the learner) an overview of what to expect should you purchase the Full Online Review Course.
- The FREE TRIAL includes a sample lecture of one of the topics that will be covered in the Online Review as well as the actual board certification exam.
- This Trial Offer was not meant to be a replacement for purchasing the Full Online Review course. We wanted to give you a snapshot of what to expect from the Full Online Review Course.
- This Free Trial will remain available for 24 hours, and during that timeframe, you will be exposed to what you will receive should purchase any of our products (Predictor Exam, Q-Bank, and Online Review).
- At the end of the FREE TRIAL you will have the option to purchase the FULL Online Review Course.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: FREE Duration: 24 Hours
NCLEX Review Free Trial – Course Content
- The sample lecture included in the FREE TRIAL is an example of one of the Lectures included in the Full NCLEX Online Review Course.
- The sample lecture included in this Trial Offer covers the Renal portion of the NCLEX National Exam.
- You don’t have to worry about reading all of the lecture slides included in this Trial Offer. All of the slides will be Lectured to you as you progress through the course. Just click the play button and the computer program will do the rest.
- Should you have to leave during the lecture for any reason, once you return, the program will begin from where you left off.
NCLEX Review Free Trial – Practice Exams
- At the end of the sample lecture, there will be 2 accompanying Multiple Choice Exams.
- Exam 1 will cover the content included in the lecture and consists of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- Exam 2 is a bonus exam that consists of 15 Alternate Format Practice Questions.
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full NCLEX Online Review Course.
- You must take the NCLEX National Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review.ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the Full NCLEX Online review course; as well as from the NCLEX National Exam from the Board Of Nursing
- You must complete the entire online review course which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.