NCLEX Review Free Trial
The NCLEX Review Free Trial Is A Great Opportunity For Graduate Nurses To Assess Their Knowledge Base In One Of The Key Areas Included On The National Exam. This Free Trial Includes Online Lectures & Practice Questions That Can Be Accessed For Up To 24 Hours After Registration. The primary purpose of this FREE TRIAL is to give the learner an overview of what to expect after purchasing the Online Review Course.
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the NCLEX Online Review course. As well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam.
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- We will void the guarantee, if the rules are not followed.
NCLEX Review Free Trial – Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates
We currently offer a variety of courses for the NCLEX national exam. If you are looking for review questions; choose the NCLEX Predictor Exam, NCLEX Question Bank or NCLEX Practice Questions bundle. Looking for sample questions and lectures; choose the NCLEX Review, NCLEX Online Review or the NCLEX Review Course bundle.