NCLEX Review Course Bundle (2021)
The NCLEX Review Course Bundle Is An All-Inclusive Online Review Program That Includes – Lectures – 3000+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions – PASS Guaranteed. This Course Bundle The (NCLEX Predictor Exam, Question Bank & Online Review Course) For One Low Price After Registration.
Cost: $400.00 List:
Cost: $450.00 List:
NCLEX Review Course Bundle
- The NCLEX Review Course & 3000+ Practice Questions Includes – Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Hematology/Oncology, OB, Pediatrics, Psych, Pharmacology & The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates From The Board Of Nursing.
- This Course Is Divided Into 3 Parts. Part 1 Will Focus On The NCLEX Predictor Exam, Part 2 – NCLEX Question Bank And Part 3 – NCLEX Online Review.
- After Registration, All 3 Courses (NCLEX Predictor Exam, Question Bank & Online Review Course) Will Appear In The Users Account.
- We Guarantee Success On The First Attempt. In The Event You Fail, You Will Be Allowed To Repeat The Review Course At No Additional Charge.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account.
- Second – After Creating An Account, All 3 Options (90, 120 or 150 Days) Will Be Listed. Select The Option You Desire And Delete The Other Two.
- Third – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For This Review Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account.
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
NCLEX Online Lectures
- The NCLEX Review Course Is A Comprehensive Online Review Course That Provides An In-Depth Review Of All Content Areas Covered In The Most Current NCLEX Exam Blueprint.
- This Review Course Is Comprised Of 4 Parts. Each Part Is Further Divided Into Shorter Sessions In Order To Pinpoint Areas That May Need Further Reviewing.
- NCLEX Review Course Part 1 Includes – (Endocrine, Hematology-Oncology & Integumentary)
- NCLEX Review Course Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Neurology & Pulmonary)
- NCLEX Review Course Part 3 Includes – (Pharmacology, OB-GYN, Pediatrics, Mental Health & Musculoskeletal)
- NCLEX Review Course Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular, ECG Interpretation, Pacemakers & Multisystem)
- You Can Review Any Section As Often As You Would Like Until You Have Achieved A Level Of Content Mastery That You Are Comfortable With.
NCLEX Practice Exams
- NCLEX Predictor Exam
- Consists Of 175 Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions.
- This Practice Exam Is Included In The Price Of The NCLEX Review Course Bundle.
- NCLEX Question Bank
- Consists Of 1250+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions.
- This Question Bank Is Included In The Price Of The NCLEX Review Course Bundle.
- NCLEX Online Review
NCLEX Sample Questions
NCLEX Review Course – Sample Questions Click Here
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the NCLEX Review Course.
- You must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat this Review Course ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in this Review Course; as well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam from the National Board
- You must complete the entire NCLEX Online Review Course which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.