NCLEX Question Bank (2020)
The NCLEX Question Bank Is An All-Inclusive Online Testing Program That Includes – 1250+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions And Reflects The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates. This Question Bank Includes – Cardiac, Neurology, Pulmonary, ECG/Pacemakers, OB-GYN, Hematology/Oncology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Gastrointestinal, Renal, Endocrine & Psychology!!
Cost: $159.95 Duration : 60 days
Cost: $189.95 Duration : 90 days
NCLEX Question Bank – Overview
- Over 1250 Sample Questions Are Included In this NCLEX Question Bank. For Greater Continuity Of Study, We Divided The NCLEX Question Bank Up Into 2 Parts. Each Part Of The NCLEX Question Bank Focuses On Content Needed To Be Successful On The National Exam.
- After Registration, Both Parts (NCLEX Q-Bank Part 1 & 2) Will Appear In The Users Account!!
- NCLEX Question Bank – Part 1 (Integumentary, Endocrine, GI/GU, OB-GYN, Hematology-Oncology, Neurology & Cardiovascular)
- NCLEX Question Bank – Part 2 (Musculoskeletal, Pediatrics, Multi-system, Mental Health, Respiratory, Pharmacology & Alternate Format Questions)
- Click On The Exams Tab For More Details About The Various Practice Exams!!
NCLEX Question Bank – Sample Exams
- The NCLEX Question Bank is divided into practice exams. Each practice exam focuses on a different area of study for the national exam. We divided the NCLEX Question Bank up into practice exams; so that you be able to focus on the areas that you feel the most uncomfortable with.
- It is important to not only master the sample questions, but it is equally important to master content as well. Take the practice exams, read all answer choices and then select your response. Regardless of whether you answered the question appropriately or not, be sure to read the rationale.
- Practice questions work well when used in conjunction with content mastery not as a replacement.
- In order to be successful on any of the exams located in this question bank; an 80% or greater will be required.
- The goal of this NCLEX Question Bank is to provide the user with the most current exam content; and practice questions on the market. Each of the subject areas covered in the NCLEX Question Bank were taken directly from the NCLEX National Exam test blueprint.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
NCLEX Question Bank – Cost
- Cost: $129.95 Duration: 45 Days
- Cost: $159.95 Duration: 60 Days
- Cost: $189.95 Duration: 90 Days
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Elite Reviews. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Elite Reviews has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
- “Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.”
- No portion of this course, other than the Exam Score report, may be printed, copied, or photographed without the permission of Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net).
- Copyright © Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net) All rights reserved.
Additional NCLEX Course Options
- NCLEX Predictor Exam
- NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle
- NCLEX Review Course
- NCLEX Online Review
- NCLEX Review Course Bundle
- Helpful Testing Pearls:
- After registering and completing the NCLEX Review Course of your choice; go over to NCSBN.org for more details about the NCLEX National Exam.
- Please do not sign up to take the NCLEX National Exam until you have completed your studies.