NCLEX Predictor Exam
- NCLEX Predictor Exam (2019) – Includes 175 Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions For 7, 14 Or 30 Days – Unlimited Exam Attempts – Start Now
- With the NCLEX Predictor Exam from Elite Reviews, you can take a simulated certification exam; that helps you get an accurate idea of how prepared you are for the exam.
NCLEX Predictor Exam (2019) – 175 Practice Questions
- Just as with the actual NCLEX certification exam, you’ll have 3 hours in which to complete the 175-question exam. We’ve chosen a mix of questions that reflects the most recent blueprint for the NCLEX exam. Best of all, once you register for and order the NCLEX Predictor Exam, you’ll have 24 hours to repeat the exam as often as you’d like — so you can build up your confidence as you learn what to expect.
- With questions covering all the major NCLEX topics, such as Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Multisystem, Endocrine, Renal and more, the NCLEX Predictor Exam provides an ideal way to practice for exam day. This practice test can be a lifesaver for people who are nervous about testing and need ways to pinpoint the weak spots in their knowledge, gain familiarity with the testing format and build confidence. Order today!
- $39.95 – 7 Days Availability
- $45.00 – 14 Days Availability
- $49.95 – 30 Days Availability
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the NCLEX Online Review course. As well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam from the board of nursing.
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
Related NCLEX Review Courses: