NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle
The NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle Is A Comprehensive Online Testing Program That Includes – 1350+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions & The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates. This Course Bundles The (NCLEX Predictor Exam & NCLEX Question Bank) For One Low Price – After Registration!!
Cost: $175.00 Duration : 60 days
Cost: $200.00 Duration : 90 days
NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle – Overview
- The NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle Encompasses – Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, OB, Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Psych & Pharmacology!!
- The NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle Offers A Robust Database Of Practice Questions Geared Towards Preparing The Learner For The NCLEX National Exam & Reflects The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates!!
- The NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle Is Divided Into 2 Parts. Part 1 Focuses Of The NCLEX Predictor Exam, Whereas, Part 2 Will Focus On The NCLEX Question Bank!!
- After Registration, Both Parts 1 & 2 Will Appear In The User’s Account!!
- For More Details About This Course – Click On The Exams Tab!!
NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle – Practice Exams
- NCLEX Predictor Exam
- The NCLEX Predictor Exam Is A Comprehensive Online Practice Exam That Includes – 175 Online Practice Questions & The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates!!
- The NCLEX Predictor Exam Is Included In The Purchase Of The NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle!!
- NCLEX Question Bank
- The NCLEX Question Bank Is An All-Inclusive Online Testing Program Than Includes – 1250+ Online Practice Questions & The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates!!
- The NCLEX Question Bank Is Included In The Purchase Of The NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle!!
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: $150.00 Duration: 45 Days
- Cost: $175.00 Duration: 60 Days
- Cost: $200.00 Duration: 90 Days
NCLEX Registration Process
- Submit an application for licensure to the nursing regulatory body where you wish to licensed or registered.
- Register to take the NCLEX exam with Pearson VUE.
Authorization To Test (ATT)
- After the nursing regulatory body (NRB) declares you eligible, you will receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) email.
- You will receive your ATT via the email address you provided when registering. You must have your ATT email to schedule an appointment to take the NCLEX.
On The Day Of The Exam
- Arrive early
- Dress comfortably
- Provide biometrics
- Set your pace
After The Exam
- If your nursing regulatory body participates in the quick results service, you can receive your “unofficial” results two business days after the exam. This service is available for $7.95 on the Pearson VUE website.
- If you fail the exam, per NCSBN policy, you’ll need to wait a minimum of 45 days between each exam.
- Exam results are available only from your nursing regulatory body (NRB) and will be sent to you approximately 6 weeks after taking the exam.
Additional NCLEX Course Options
- NCLEX Predictor Exam
- NCLEX Question Bank
- NCLEX Review Course
- NCLEX Online Review
- NCLEX Review Course Bundle
- Helpful Testing Pearls:
- After registering and completing the NCLEX Review Course of your choice; go over to NCSBN.org for more details about the NCLEX National Exam.
- Please do not sign up to take the NCLEX National Exam until you have completed your studies.
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Elite Reviews. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Elite Reviews has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
- “Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.”
- No portion of this course, other than the Exam Score report, may be printed, copied, or photographed without the permission of Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net).
- Copyright © Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net) All rights reserved.