NCLEX Online Review (2020)
The NCLEX Online Review Course Is A Comprehensive Online Review Program That Includes – Online Lectures – 2000+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions – PASS Guaranteed. This Review Course Includes – Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, OB, Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Psych & Pharmacology!!
Cost: $300.00 Duration : 60 days
Cost: $325.00 Duration : 90 days
NCLEX Online Review – Overview
- The NCLEX Online Review & 2000+ Practice Questions Encompasses – Cardiac, Neurology, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Endocrine, Hematology/Oncology, Psych, Multi-system, OB-GYN & Pediatrics!!
- The NCLEX Online Review Course Was Designed As An Alternative Solution To The Traditional Classroom Style Of Preparation & Reflects The Most Current NCLEX Exam Updates. This Review Course Includes All Of The Content Needed To Be Successful On The NCLEX National Exam!!
- The Overall Objective Is To Provide A Research-Based Course; That Assists In Passing The NCLEX Exam. This NCLEX Online Review Course Provides All The Necessary Course Content Needed To Be Successful On The NCLEX Exam.
- We Guarantee Success On The First Attempt. In The Event You Fail, You Will Be Allowed To Repeat The Review Course At No Additional Charge.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: $275.00 Duration: 45 Days
- Cost: $300.00 Duration: 60 Days
- Cost: $325.00 Duration: 90 Days
NCLEX Online Review – Course Content
- The NCLEX Online Review Course has been divided into 4 parts. Each part contains the various lectures & practice questions that you must review in order to complete this course.
- NCLEX Online Review Part 1 Includes – (Pretest, Endocrine, Hematology-Oncology & Integumentary)
- NCLEX Online Review Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Neurology & Pulmonary)
- NCLEX Online Review Part 3 Includes – (Pharmacology, OB-GYN, Pediatrics, Mental Health & Musculoskeletal)
- NCLEX Online Review Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular, ECG Interpretation, Pacemakers & Multisystem)
- You can review any section as often as you would like until you have achieved a level of content mastery that you are comfortable with.
NCLEX Online Review – Sample Practice Exams
- The NCLEX Review Course includes over 2000+ practice questions and covers the most current NCLEX National Exam.
- In order to focus your studies – we divided the practice questions into various practice exams. Dividing the practice questions into separate exams, will allow you to be able to focus on the areas that you feel you need the most preparation.
- Each practice exam includes between 50 to 100 questions and immediate feedback. At the end of each exam, you will have the opportunity to go back and review each question.
- There are 4 parts to the NCLEX Review Course. Each part not only contains lecture content, but also contains the corresponding practice questions/exam for that main subject area.
- NCLEX Review Course Part 1 Includes – (Pretest, Endocrine, Hematology-Oncology & Integumentary)
- NCLEX Review Course Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Neurology & Pulmonary)
- NCLEX Review Course Part 3 Includes – (Pharmacology, OB-GYN, Pediatrics, Mental Health & Musculoskeletal)
- NCLEX Review Course Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular, ECG Interpretation, Pacemakers & Multisystem)
- Just remember, in the event you are unable to finish or fail any exam, you be allowed to repeat the exam as often as you would like until you reach a passing score of 80% or better.
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- You must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review.ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the Full Online review course; as well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam from the National Board
- You must complete the entire online review course which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
- All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Elite Reviews. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Elite Reviews has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
- “Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.”
- No portion of this course, other than the Exam Score report, may be printed, copied, or photographed without the permission of Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net).
- Copyright © Elite Reviews (EliteReviews.net) All rights reserved.
Additional NCLEX Online Review Course Options
- NCLEX Predictor Exam
- NCLEX Question Bank
- NCLEX Practice Questions Bundle
- NCLEX Review Course Bundle
- Helpful Testing Pearls:
- After registering and completing the NCLEX Review Course of your choice; go over to NCSBN.org for more details about the NCLEX National Exam.
- Please do not sign up to take the NCLEX National Exam until you have completed your studies.