NCLEX Online Review (2019) – Lectures & 2000+ Practice Questions
- NCLEX Online Review Course (2019) – Includes Online Lectures & 2000+ Multiple Choice & Alternate Format Practice Questions For Up To 90 Days After Registration – Start Today!
- Need a NCLEX Online Review course that has plenty of content in addition to test questions that help you prepare for the exam? The NCLEX Online Review may be the solution you need.
NCLEX Online Review Course – Online Lectures
- Our NCLEX review includes a meticulous overview of all the testable content you can expect to appear on your board certification exam. Watch the lectures on your own time — when you need to take a break during a lecture, you’ll be able to pick up right where you left off when you come back. Lecture content includes all the sections of the exam. Some of the sections includes Endocrine, Multisystem, Gastrointestinal, Pharmacology and all the other sections you need to master.
NCLEX Online Review Course – Practice Questions
- Along with the lectures, our NCLEX online review course includes over 2,000 multiple choice questions in all to test your knowledge of the content. Use our NCLEX review course for a duration of 60, 75 or 90 days. You pay for as much access as you require based on your own awareness of your needs.
- Use the NCLEX online review to help you build your test-taking skills; and your confidence while you refresh your memory on important concepts. Try an Elite Reviews course today!
NCLEX National Exam Overview
Customers can take the NCLEX National Exam at any time during the course of the year. The test blueprint are broken down into sections.
- OB-GYN, Pediatrics
- GI/GU, Endocrine, Hematology & Integumentary
- Musculoskeletal, Neurology, Psychosocial
Customers can purchase several other course options; such as the NCLEX Predictor Exam, Q-Bank, Practice Questions Bundle, Online Review, Review Course and Course Bundle. Each of the courses mentioned have several options.
NCLEX Review Course Guarantee
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the NCLEX Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the NCLEX Online Review course. As well as from the NCLEX Certification Exam from the board of nursing.
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.