The CEN Review Is A Comprehensive Online Review Program That Includes – Online Lectures – 1250+ Practice Questions & 35 CEU’s. The CEN Review Course – Encompasses – Cardiac, Neuro, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Psych, OB-GYN, Ocular, Maxillofacial, Ortho, Wound, Toxicology & Communicable Disease.
CEN Review (2019) – Online Lectures
The CEN Review Course includes all of the core content on the CEN National Exam. The main subject headings are from the following: Endocrine, GI, Hematology, Renal, Behavioral and Multisystem. Other areas of focus are: Neurology, Pulmonary, Cardiovascular, Pharmacology and Hemodynamic Monitoring.
CEN Review (2019) – 1250+ Practice Questions
There is a total of over 1250 online practice questions included in this review course. Each of the subject areas are divided into several exams. All of the exams are timed and will offer both correct and incorrect rationale responses. You will be allowed to repeat each of the exam as often as you would like within the subscription timeframe.
- $250.00 – Duration 45 Days
- $275.00 – Duration 60 Days
- $300.00 – Duration 90 Days
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the CEN Review Course.
- The learner must take the CEN Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam; you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the CEN Review. As well as from the CEN Certification Exam from ENA
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- Approved for 35.0 CE Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing.
- Please go to the CE Center or to your Account; put in your username and password in order to access the course completion certificate.
Related CEN Course Options