CEN Review Free Trial (2021)
The CEN Review Free Trial Includes – Online Lectures & Multiple Choice Practice Questions – That Can Be Accessed For Up To 24 Hours After Registration. This Free Trial Offer Is A Great Opportunity For Nurses To Assess Their Knowledge Base In One Of The Key Areas Included On The CEN National Exam!!
Cost: FREE Duration : 24 Hours
- The primary purpose of this FREE TRIAL is to give you (the learner) an overview of what to expect should you purchase the Full Online Review Course.
- This FREE TRIAL includes a sample lecture of one of the topics that will be covered in the Online Review as well as the actual board certification exam.
- At the end of the FREE TRIAL you will have the option to purchase the FULL Online Review Course.
- If you would like to purchase the FULL Online Review Course, return to your account and select the course of your choice.
CEN Practice Exams
- At the end of the sample lecture, there will be a Multiple Choice Exam.
- This exam will cover the content included in the lecture and consists of 20 Multiple Choice questions.
- You will have the option to go back and review and retake the exam as often as you would like within the allotted 24 hour timespan.
How The Course Works
- First – Select The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – After Creating The User Account, Click The Blue Checkout Button To Complete The Registration
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: FREE Duration: 24 Hours