CEN Predictor Exam (2018) – Most Recent CEN Exam Updates
- The CEN Predictor Exam Is A Comprehensive Online Practice Exam That Is Designed To Give Nurses An Accurate Assessment Of Where They Currently Stand In There Studies.
- With the CEN Predictor Exam from Elite Reviews, you can take a simulated certification exam that helps you get an accurate idea of how prepared you are for the exam.
- Just as with the actual CEN certification exam, you’ll have 3 hours in which to complete the 175-question exam. We’ve chosen a mix of questions that reflects ENA.org’s most recent blueprint for the CEN exam. Best of all, once you register for and order the CEN Predictor Exam, you’ll have 24 hours to repeat the exam as often as you’d like — so you can build up your confidence as you learn what to expect.
- With questions covering all the major CEN topics, such as Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Multisystem, Endocrine, Renal and more, the CEN Predictor Exam provides an ideal way to practice for exam day. This practice test can be a lifesaver for people who are nervous about testing and need ways to pinpoint the weak spots in their knowledge, gain familiarity with the testing format and build confidence. Order today!
- $39.95 – Duration 7 Days
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the Full Online Review Course.
- The learner must take the CEN Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the online review ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the CEN Online Review course. As well as from the CEN Certification Exam from ENA
- Complete the entire online review course which includes all Lectures and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
- Approved for 5.0 CE Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing.
- Please go to the CE Center or to your Account and put in your username and password in order to access the course completion certificate.
CEN Review Courses:
175 Online Sample Questions For Up To 24 Hours