CCRN Review Course
Cost: $275.00 Duration : 60 days
Cost: $300.00 Duration : 90 days
CCRN Review Course – Overview
- The CCRN Review Course & 1250+ Practice Questions Encompasses – Cardiac, Neurology, Pulmonary, GI/Renal, Endocrine, Hematology, Psych, Multi-system & Professional Caring!!
- The CCRN Review Course Was Designed As An Alternative Solution To The Traditional Classroom Style Of Preparation & Reflects The Most Current CCRN Exam Updates. This Review Course Includes All Of The Content Needed To Be Successful On The CCRN National Exam!!
- We Guarantee Success On The First Attempt. In The Event You Fail, You Will Be Allowed To Repeat The CCRN Review Course At No Additional Charge.
CCRN Review Course – Content
- There are 4 parts to the CCRN Review Course. Each part not only contains lecture content, but also contains the corresponding practice questions/exam for that main subject area.
- CCRN Review Course Part 1 Includes – (Pretest, Endocrine, Hematology & Multisystem)
- CCRN Review Course Part 2 Includes – (Gastrointestinal, Renal, Behavioral & Pharmacology)
- CCRN Review Course Part 3 Includes – (Pulmonary & Neurology)
- CCRN Review Course Part 4 Includes – (Cardiovascular, ECG/Pacemakers & Hemodynamic Monitoring)
- Just remember, you will be allowed to repeat any part of this review course until the allotted registration period has elapsed.
- After Registration Is Complete, All 4 Parts To The CCRN Review Course Will Appear In The User’s Account.
CCRN Review Course – Continuing Education
- Approved for 35 Continuing Education Contact Hours by the California Board of Nursing
- Login To Your Account In Order To Access The Course Completion Certificate.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: $250.00 Duration: 45 Days
- Cost: $275.00 Duration: 60 Days
- Cost: $300.00 Duration: 90 Days
- This course guarantee applies to those individuals who signs up and completes the CCRN Review Course.
- You must take the CCRN Certification Exam within 12 weeks of purchasing this course. Should you fail the actual exam, you will be allowed to repeat the CCRN Review Course ONE TIME within 6 Months of the original purchase date.
- You must retain a copy of your score report from all online exams embedded in the CCRN Review Course; as well as from the CCRN Certification Exam from AACN
- You must complete the entire CCRN Online Review Course which includes all Lecture Series and pass all online Exams with an 80% or better.
- If any of the rules are not followed the Course Guarantee is void.
How Long Is The CCRN Exam?
- The CCRN Exam is a 3.0 hour test consisting of 150 multiple choice questions.
- Of the 150 items, 125 are scored and 25 are used to gather statistical data for future exams.
How Long Is The CCRN Certification Period?
- 3 years
What Content Is On The CCRN Exam?
- Clinical Judgement (80%)
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice (20%)
How Much Does It Cost To Take The CCRN National Certification Exam?
- The following fees are for taking the CCRN National Exam. Please do not sign up to take the CCRN National exam until you are confident with your knowledge base. The fees below are set by AACN.
- CCRN Computer Based Exam
- AACN Members $245
- Nonmembers $360
- CCRN Retest
- AACN Members $170
- Nonmembers $275
- CCRN Renewal By Exam
- AACN Members $170
- Nonmembers $275
Additional CCRN Online Review Course Options
- CCRN Predictor Exam
- CCRN Question Bank
- CCRN Practice Questions Bundle
- CCRN Online Review Course
- CCRN Review Course Bundle