CCRN Review Free Trial (2021)
The CCRN Review Free Trial Includes – Online Lectures & Multiple Choice Practice Questions – That Can Be Accessed For Up To 24 Hours After Registration. This Free Trial Offer Is A Great Opportunity For Nurses To Assess Their Knowledge Base In One Of The Key Areas Included On The CCRN National Exam!!
CCRN Review Free Trial – Overview
- The primary purpose of this FREE TRIAL is to give you (the learner) an overview of what to expect should you purchase the Full Online Review Course.
- The FREE TRIAL includes a sample lecture of one of the topics that will be covered in the Online Review as well as the actual board certification exam.
- This Trial Offer was not meant to be a replacement for purchasing the Full Online Review course. We wanted to give you a snapshot of what to expect from the Full Online Review Course.
- This Free Trial will remain available for 24 hours, and during that timeframe, you will be exposed to what you will receive should purchase any of our products (Predictor Exam, Q-Bank, and Online Review).
- At the end of the FREE TRIAL you will have the option to purchase the FULL Online Review Course.
CCRN Review Free Trial – Practice Exams
- At the end of the sample lecture, there will be 2 accompanying Multiple Choice Exams.
- Exam 1 will cover the content included in the lecture and consists of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- Exam 2 is a bonus exam that consists of 15 Multiple Choice Questions that covers Multisystem.
How The Course Works
- First – Purchase The Course By Clicking On The Blue Add To Cart Button – You Will Then Be Prompted To Create A User Account
- Next – You Will Be Prompted To Pay For The Course Using PayPal – After Payment You Will Be Redirected Back To Your Account
- Last – Click The Start Button Located Within Your Account To Begin The Course
- Cost: FREE Duration: 24 Hours